18 may 2008

Three Little robots captivate Naive Blogger!!

Every once in a while, I find a myself with nothing to do, and scanning YouTube for something that gets hold of my attention. Many things achieve it, and some really are worth it, for example, a homemade trebuchet made with Legos, and some can really piss me off, with their deceptively captivating titles, but poor content (I curse you, "Flaming Jack Jack"!!!!). But out of that percentage of "Videos I watch and Like", and "Videos I watch, and don't like", there's the "Videos that absolutely change my way of seeing things". This is one of them.



You see, it ain't a video showing a shark biting off a wannabe Madonna's leg, nor The Landlord´s sequel. Nope. Actually, it's robots. Tiny robots in fact. Made with R/C helicopters. Take a look:










Admit it: Swashbot1's the cutest robot since R2-D2, and Swashbot2 kinda reminds us of those evil SpiderBots in Minority Report. And Swashbot3 reminds us of that crazy vacation on the sandy beaches of Cancun...

The interesting things is the guy who made the robots. He calls himself Crabfu on the cyber world, and by what I've seen in his YouTube profile, he's not only interested in making cute R/C robots, but also steampunkis steamp-powered robots, and funny animations.

Take a look at his page

Also, remember to stop by tomorrow for Lesson 2 of our Final Cut Pro 101 course...

Until Next Time!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario